Nom Nom - Homemade S'mores Ice Cream Recipe


My family and friends are very aware of my absolute love of s'mores. This sweet and messy dessert has always been one of my favorites, and I love them the same whether toasted by fire, oven, or microwave.

I made homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream recently (which was oh so good!), so I set out to find a s'mores ice cream recipe and Pinterest didn't let me down - I found a recipe from Just Between Friends and tweaked it a little bit. The results were very pleasing!

Homemade S'mores Ice Cream Recipe:

  • 1 1/2 C sugar
  • 1 1/2 C 2% (or whole) milk
  • 2 C heavy whipping cream
  • 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
Mix-ins:

  • 1 small jar (7 oz or less) marshmallow cream
  • 2 Hershey's milk chocolate bars, broken into small bits
  • 1 C graham crackers, broken into small bits
  1. Mix sugar, milks, cream, salt, and vanilla in a bowl, pour into an ice cream maker, and turn on.
  2. When ice cream starts to thicken (after about 10 minutes), add the mix-ins a little at a time and continue freezing in the ice cream maker (about 30 more minutes).
  3. Transfer ice cream into a container and put in your freezer for about 2 hours.






Enjoy! :)

Comments

Popular Posts