Product Spotlight - Karma Naturals Nail Polish Remover


After years of using conventional nail polish remover and my nails still feeling dry and brittle, I decided to try and find something more natural and cruelty-free that actually works. I found Karma Naturals Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil & Lavender online and decided to give it a try after reading all of the positive reviews online. It is a little bit pricier than the cheap polish I've been accustomed to using, but it is well worth the splurge!


When I received the product in the mail, the first thing I did was open up the bottle to smell the remover. It actually smells nice and is the complete opposite of every other nail polish remover I've ever tried! I was also skeptical that it would work at this point. That night, I tried it for the first time and was so impressed with its performance. With my old polish remover, I would constantly have to put more on the cotton pads and would go through about 6-8 cotton balls or pads. With the Karma Naturals remover, a little goes a long way and I only used 2 cotton pads removing polish from my fingers and toes! And my nails no longer feel dry and brittle like before.

I recommend anyone who loves to do their nails at home give this brand a try - you won't be disappointed!

Comments

Popular Posts