Fun Tot Activity - Glow Bath!


JT loves bathtime, so when I see a cool way to make it even more fun for him, I am all for it! I found this idea for a safe glow-bath here, and wanted to give it a try!


Here's what you'll need:
B-50 Complex Capsules (I purchased these on Amazon)
Blacklight (I purchased this one on Amazon, but it may be easier to just buy some bulbs and change them out when you want to do the glow bath)


Directions: 
First, you'll need to crush 1-2 of the capsules into a powder. I put 2 capsules into a Ziploc bag and then hit them with a meat tenderizer hammer I had in a drawer. Then add the powder to a cup of warm water and stir. Add the mixture to a filled bathtub and turn the blacklight on.



It was a bonus that some of our bath toys were fluorescent! JT had a blast and we will do this again soon!

Have fun!

* Please remember to keep the plugged-in blacklight away from the bathtub for safety reasons.
**These vitamins are adult strength, but will be so diluted in the tub there is no need to worry if your child splashes some in his face or mouth (just don't let him drink a big cup of the glow water). I feel comfortable letting my child do this activity - please do whatever you feel comfortable with your child doing. 

Comments

Popular Posts