Product Spotlight - Bubble & Bee 'Pit Putty Creams

Photo from the Bubble & Bee Organic website
Last year, I overhauled our family's cleaning and personal products to ones that are cruelty-free and more natural (the less nasty chemicals, the better!). I had a hard time finding a deodorant that matched both of the above that actually worked well. After doing some online research and reading what seemed like hundreds of reviews for different brands, I came across Bubble & Bee Organic. After browsing their website and reading a little about their background, I decided to give their deodorants a try.


Photo from the Bubble & Bee Organic website
I first ordered one of the 'Pit Putty Deodorant sticks, which worked well keeping me dry, but did not provide all-day odor protection for me. However, I emailed the company and was told that scents and products work differently for one person than another, and to give another scent or product a try. I decided to be daring and go for the 'Pit Putty Cream, so I ordered the trial pack to give six different scents a try to find which I liked best (Geranium Lime was my winner!).

The cream worked much better for me - I apply a little to each underarm every morning and feel fresh and odor-free all day. I've also bought some bubble bath from them which smells amazing! I'm really glad I found this company and plan on ordering some of their different products.

What is your go-to deodorant? Leave a comment to discuss!


Comments

Popular Posts