Fun Tot Activity - Soft & Simple Homemade Playdough


I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive and easy activities to do with JT on the weekends, so when I saw this 2-ingredient homemade play dough recipe on PagingFunMums, I knew what we were doing this afternoon!

Soft & Simple Homemade Playdough:
  • 1 cup corn starch (found in the baking aisle at most grocery stores)
  • 1/2 cup conditioner
  • food coloring (optional)
  1. Pour the corn starch and conditioner into a bowl (add several drops of food coloring now if you'd like) and stir until ingredients start to stick together.
  2. Finish mixing with your hands until soft dough forms (you may need to add a little more corn starch if it's too sticky)
  3. That's it - have fun!
I made three batches in different colors - this playdough is super soft and moldable! JT and I both had fun playing with it!





Have fun! :)

Comments

Popular Posts