Fun Tot Activity - Baking Soda & Vinegar Experiment (AKA Fizzy Fun!)


It was a rainy day, and JT was going stir-crazy indoors (and driving this mama crazy!). So I rifled through the kitchen cabinets and grabbed a few things to do an "experiment" that I did when I was younger:
    • Small box of baking soda
    • White Vinegar
    • Food Coloring
    • Medicine dropper
    • Plastic tupperware
Pour the baking soda into the tupperware and set aside. Pour a little bit of vinegar into a few separate cups or containers and put several drops of food coloring - colors up to you (we did blue, yellow, red, and green). Now, just fill the dropper with one of your colors and drop onto the baking soda and the fun begins! JT loved every time he dropped "color" and it fizzed and bubbled. We had two small boxes of baking soda so we did this activity twice! Easy, cheap, and fun - my kind of activity!

Let me know how this turns out for you!

Comments

Popular Posts