Product Spotlight - Whipped Up Wonderful Bath Bombs



I love to take baths - like, really LOVE! One of my favorite nighttime relaxation rituals is to run a hot bath, have a glass of wine, and either read a book or watch one of my shows on the iPad while soaking.   That being said, I know my bath add-ins, as I've tried a ton!

I discovered Whipped Up Wonderful last spring, and it was love at first sight! Alexis is the owner-opertator, and hand makes all of her products in good ol' Dallas, TX (and is a true southern sweetheart!). Her products are natural and cruelty-free (a huge plus for me!) - not to mention they all smell divine! 

The bubble bars are great for a really foamy and bubbly bath - REALLY bubbly - JT loves these! My favorite product, however, are the bath bombs - I love to drop one into the filled tub and watch it fizz and fill my bathroom with a wonderful scent! 

I love these products so much, I had Alexis make custom gift sets for all of my girlfriends for Christmas. You should definitely give this shop a try - you won't be disappointed (don't believe me? Read the shop reviews)!

PS - if you join her email list, she'll send coupons and deals often! Which you know I'm all about! :)


Comments

Popular Posts