Nom Nom - Easy Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe

Y'all know I have a killer sweet tooth, but I'm also trying to eat and live a healthier lifestyle. I'm trying to get creative with my meals and desserts, and this chocolate mug cake really hit the spot!
  • 1 banana, mashed
  • 1 egg
  • 2 Tbsp oats (I used Quaker, uncooked)
  • 1 Tbsp cocoa or cacao powder
  • 1 tsp nut butter (I used almond)
  • handful of chocolate chips
Mix the mashed banana and egg in a bowl until smooth. Add the oats, powder, and nut butter and mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips, pour into a coffee mug, and microwave for 2 minutes. 

I topped mine with a scoop of Arctic Zero ice cream and topped with Hershey's sugar-free syrup and whipped topping - hello, yumminess! LOVE easy and delicious recipes - enjoy! 




Comments

Popular Posts