Nom Nom - Skinny Banana Pancake Muffins


I like simple and quick recipes, and this definitely fits the bill! I've seen variations of these muffins floating around Instagram lately, so I thought I'd give them a try and am so glad I did!

Ingredients:
  • 2/3 cup pancake mix (I used Bisquick Heart Smart)
  • 1 large ripe banana, mashed
  • 2/3 cup water
  • 2 Tbsp cookie butter (or almond butter, peanut butter, Nutella, etc.)
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all ingredients until smooth. Fill six baking cups halfway and then put 1 tsp of the butter in the center of each cup. Cover with remaining batter and bake 15-17 minutes (until firm). Let cool and enjoy!





These turned out great and were so easy to make! Mine came out to about 85 calories per muffin, which makes them a great breakfast or snack on the go. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts