Nom Nom - Skinny Pumpkin Muffins


Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year - the smell of the air, leaves changing and falling, football, pumpkin everything, the upcoming holidays…I could go on forever! We've had some cool(er) days in Louisiana the past week, so I busted out the pumpkin to get this season started!
I've seen (and made) different variations of these muffins over the years, and they've all been super tasty. I decided to try a new kind of cake mix than before (I have used vanilla and spiced in the past), and these were excellent.
  • 1 box dry cake mix (any flavor your heart desires)
  • 1 can pumpkin puree
  • 1/2 cup water
  • Optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Mix cake mix, pumpkin, and water until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips if you desire (I desired) and portion into 24 baking cups. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes and enjoy! 

These make a great on-the-go snack (or breakfast!) and smell amazing when baking! What is your favorite fall recipe?









Comments

Popular Posts